The destinations are ample, the variety is wide, the photographers (present company excluded ~ unbiased perspective) are INCREDIBLE! No matter whom you choose, you’ll find your trip to the Central Coast ~ San Luis Obispo area will offer you a perfect opportunity to document your (almost) perfect family 🙂
Budget: $250+ for mini sessions ~ 30 minutes or about $400 for a full session. For budgeting purposes, consider destination & travel as some photographers will travel up to 90 miles just to meet you at a destination. Also, consider that larger groups (5+ people) may incur additional fees, but of course, the more people you have involved the more fun you can have (and you can also divvy up the check ;)). For more info on Pricing, check out our Portrait Session Packages!
- The Session Fee ~ the cost to get together, travel, shoot & return home!
- Editing ~ all SLOtography photo sessions include an edited, downloadable gallery (with full printing rights, without watermarks!). This means, you won’t need to pay a single penny more than the agreed upon price for the shoot! Some photographers will make different arrangements such as a fee for downloading images, or they will only ordering or prints (though, this is fairly outdated). Make sure you clarify these terms ~ preferable with a contract!
- Oh Yeah: a Contract! All photo sessions with SLOtography can be booked online using our contract platform, HoneyBook (which has become an industry standard). The process is quite easy and the contract can be viewed & signed from your phone, accessible at anytime :). It’s great.
- Deposit ~ 50% of your session fee will be required as a deposit to book/secure your session date. The Remaining can be paid prior to the session!
- Published Gallery ~ on to the good stuff! Within 2 weeks, oftentimes significantly less, you’ll receive a fully edited gallery: View Recent Galleries along with a download password. You can specify the password, the privacy, etc. that you prefer for your gallery & utilize this gallery link to share with family & friends!
Location, Location, Location!
You’ve narrowed down your search to the beautiful Central Coast of California, good call ;). But now you’ve got a big decision to make ~ where exactly should you capture your crew? You can narrow it down to one of just a few categories: Beach, Forest, Vineyard, Ranch. Sometimes, you can find a spot that’s got a bit of both, like the Eucalyptus forest on the coast in Los Osos ;). Don’t stress, we’ve created galleries from some of our favorite locations and dropped them into galleries to help you narrow down your search!
Interested in booking? Have questions? Get in touch! Use the Contact Form or just shoot us an email: Blake@SLOtography.com! Looking forward to hearing from you, meeting you and sharing the Central Coast with you!