Lindsay+James ~ Jardines San Juan Wedding
What a sweet celebration. Two souls so in love, filled with emotion (especially the happy kind), spend a day preparing, declaring & then CELEBRATING! The Jardines San Juan was a perfect setting ~ filled with the life of the flourishing gardens & light filtering thru in a magical way (photographer’s delight!). It was awesome to have the SLOtography Crew there to take part in/document the day :). And below you’re find just just a few gems from the day!
The day’s highlights:
- Lindsay & James get married, duh ;0
- The Groomsmen get ICED. Smirnoff is back, and it is as sweet & cringe-inducing as ever as it appeared in the most unusual places (i.e., in the bride’s dress when it was time for James to remove the garter!). I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed a more spectacularly placed Smirnoff…well done!
- James’ reaction to seeing his bride come down the aisle, all the feels from the day, from the year, from a lifetime…happy tears stream 🙂
- The dance floor erupts with amazing dance moves: young & old, professional & novice, e’eryone gets after it!
- That flower girl tries to avoid being photographed all day…but alas, the cuteness over-floweth and persistence pays off 😉
In all my years of wedding photography, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a couple more happy, grateful & excited to marry each other. This was truly a special occasion. Thanks to everyone who made this day so wonderful for Lindsay & James :). If you forgot to say anything to the newlyweds, feel free to use the comments below 😉